We will review each situation separately to identify any areas of mis-selling. However the most common indicators of mis-selling to businesses are:
- You did not fully understand the product you were agreeing to.
- You were unaware of the termination costs.
- You were not aware of the Banks/Lenders ability to cancel the agreement.
- The product did not provide the cover you required.
- The product duplicated cover that you already had in place.
- You were told that the product was mandatory.
These are just a few examples of situations that indicate mis-selling. If you are unsure then please contact us for no obligation advice.
Posted in: Business