Take a look at our checklist. Can you answer YES to any of the questions? If so you may have grounds to make a claim for redress:
- Were you told or sold the wrong thing?
- Did you even know you had been sold PPI?
- Where you unemployed or retired when you took out the loan or credit card?
- Were you self-employed when you took out the borrowing?
- Did you have any medical conditions when you bought the PPI? Most policies don’t allow you to claim for help due to pre-existing medical conditions. Were you even asked whether you had any pre-existing medical conditions? Did you know about the exclusions?
- Were you told that your loan/credit application would only be accepted if PPI was included?
These are just a few examples of situations that indicate mis-selling. If you are unsure then please contact us for no obligation advice.
Posted in: Individual